Sunday, October 12, 2008

We had a pretty hefty run on politics last week, didn't we? I'm glad I didn't, but I was considering making suggestions as to what I thought you should vote for and against. I gave up that dream when I remembered no one reads this site and everyone would probably just agree with me anyway.

The idea for today is to go backpacking. Like, right now. Or at least in the next few weeks. It's the absolute most perfect time to backpack along the coast of California and if you don't live somewhere that has hurricanes it's probably a decent time to do it wherver you are.

There's less people, cooler weather, and a lot of the camping supply places are having sales. What's not to love?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of which, I was at the flagship REI store in Seattle on 10/11, and they were in fact having a sale.