Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Towels

I was thinking about this in my half sleep so I can't be sure which parts of it I thought were really good and which parts were only good in the half of me that was asleep. But I've felt the need to have a lot of non-disposable wet towels. Something like wash clothes, but a whole system that allows you to pick one up, use it for something gross-like cleaning the bathroom, cleaning up spills in the kitchen, whatever-and then dump it into the dirty laundry. All I'm really thinking of is some low grade wash cloth material that lives in one bin there it stays wet and then has its own laundry bin right next door. I don't like the idea of those things going in the regular laundry. And sometimes you need something more solid than a disposable wipe.

That is all.

1 comment:

Ciana said...

you could call it the "rag bags" and have a "clean" one and a "dirty" one. we actually did something similar to this when i was growing up.

i'm excited for the death of the paper towel, however addicted i am!