Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweded

Those of you who see movies probably already know where I'm going with this.

And just because someone actually invented the idea doesn't mean my contribution can't be telling you to do it. I think we've played that card and not been called on it before. So there.

Anyway, the idea is to get a handful of friends together and remake movies using a camcorder. No fancy editing, either. Just film the scenes and get on with it. You have to do all your own special effects and wardrobe. It'd be good times.

Now in the movie in which this was originally done, they picked some awesome films. But there are others. I think it'd be fun to try Major League. Or Saving Private Ryan. Pretty much any damn movie will work.

Oh, and send me what you did. I'll totally watch it.

No comments: