Monday, July 21, 2008

Yearbook

I'm sure there's a way to do this retroactively. But I'm saying we just adopt this going forward for all the kids. Basically we just do away with print yearbooks. Throw them all online.

There's lots of reasons why this should happen:

-It's cheaper.
-The yearbook crew would get web design experience instead of a layout experience that's probably obsolete in the real world.
-It's up forever which means you won't ever lose your books.

And you could still do all the fun stuff like signing yearbooks. And even more stuff actually. There could be way more features and pictures, too. I think this would work the best if you did it in conjunction with an existing site like Facebook or a site developed specifically to host high school yearbooks. I don't man, this seems like it makes a lot of sense. Too much sense to be on this site, you know?

UPDATE: I went to myyearbook.com and it looks like a bunch of shit. I'm just saying.

No comments: