Thursday, September 11, 2008

Co-Op(t)

This is once again an idea that I've used before at least in some fashion. And again is hopefully in a different enough fashion that will make it somehow interesting and new.

Co-op associations, especially big ones like the USCA, have buying power. And they are organized. They are perfect for helping achieve the world I want.

A world in which interesting structures can become houses.

It's as simple as that.

1) You need money.

2) You need someone to change the zoning.

And these are these are the things that I want. The idea is to take advantage of buildings that aren't in use. Easy enough. And the advantage to be taken is simply that there are always people who need housing. And there are always people who will pay more money than is necessary for space for interesting space.

Not that that is what I want. Just I want interesting spaces.

Yes. Definitely. Please help.

No comments: