Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

In honor of today's pagan holiday, I thought I'd relax my brain and just throw out some ideas for halloween costumes. I'll include pictures where I can.

This one is officially known as the "best costume ever".

I stole it from FilmDrunk in case you were wondering.

I'm tired of Mario and Luigi and would much rather see this pair.

Stolen from here.

If you're feeling really crafty you could try and be Killface...



..or his nemesis.



Personally, I'm tired of almost every kind of zombie, except for maybe a zombie cowboy or cowgirl. You could also go as one of your friends (which is what I'm doing). Maybe a victim from one of the "Saw" movies? How about a stormtrooper body, but the head of one of the characters from "Clerks"? That would be clever on at least one level. What about taking something entirely unslutty and making it slutty? Like... a slutty elephant or shark? You don't see too many people dressed up as the cast of Heroes. Which I hear is a popular show.

That's all I got for you. If you see of these, let me know, or better yet, take pictures and we'll put them up here.

Come see us at APE!

No comments: