Thursday, October 30, 2008

Related Search Terms

Sometimes I wonder if I'm using the right terms when I'm searching for something on Google. Like, I know what I'm after but I just can't seem to find it. But I feel like I'm on the right track and somewhere out there is an entire website dedicated to exactly what I want.

So how hard would it be to tell me what other terms I could possibly be using? Maybe terms other people used after using the ones I'm currently using. I don't need them to predict what I'm looking for like it is now, I just need some help when I can't find something. I think this would work. And be helpful.

In a slightly related story, one time me and some other contributors to this site used that live person search engine and tried to get them to find really obvious sites like ebay and amazon. It was kind of funny, but mostly they were nice and treated us like we'd actually never heard of ebay. So in the end we just were impressed with their patience.

No comments: